In an era of digital marketing, there are various ways to reach out to your audience. However, the traditional printed brochures are never out of date and are still one of the most effective ways to reach out to a wider audience, improving brand awareness, products and services in the market.
Here at Trilogy Print, we specialise in brochure printing, enabling you to send a powerful message to your clients or audience in a sleek stylish way.
There are several factors impacting the cost of commercial printing brochures such as paper size, quantity, colours, artwork and delivery fee.
- Paper – We use high-quality papers and the type of paper you select can have an influence on the cost of printing your brochure. Here at Trilogy Print, our range of paper sizes includes A3, A4, A5 and A6. With A5 and A6, you get an option of selecting your preferred orientation – landscape or portrait.
- Quantity – Without a doubt, one of the most obvious cost influencing factors is the quantity of your required brochure. In a nutshell, the higher the quantity, the more expensive it will be to print your brochures. However, with that being said, it is worth noting that the time is even more expensive. So, you might want to consider ordering a few more in advance if you feel is right in order to save time and overall cost.
- Colours – We offer three choices when it comes to selecting the colours; all colour, all black and colour cover only. The most cost influencing option is all colour as it requires ink, and we use high-quality ink to ensure that your brochures are printed sleek and resemble the personality of your brand, products and services.
- Artwork – If you are comfortable with designing or already have one in place, then all you need to do is upload your artwork. However, if you are struggling with the designs or do not have enough time to produce one, then we have an option to help you create one with the help of our expert graphic designers.
- Delivery fee – If you are looking to minimise cost or can collect in person, then the preferred option would be collection. Our standard delivery, which is 2-day delivery is £10, but if you need the printed brochures urgently, then we do have a next day service as an option, which comes at a cost of £34.52 as your delivery fee.
Benefits of brochures
As mentioned above, printed brochures are here to stay and a lot of companies still rely on them heavily along with their other marketing tools. Why? Simply because it gives an impression of reliability, professionalism and a lasting impression.
It is also an affordable means of advertising and is quick and easy to get the word out with its distribution. In a nutshell, printed brochures are an effective marketing tool that may never be out of fashion.